White Chocolate Raspberry Blondie Cake
Easy, creamy, and delcious recipe
- 100g butter Melted
- 120g 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 70g 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 140g 1 cup flour
- 100g white chocolate chopped
- 100g 1 cup raspberry
- Preheat oven to 170°/ 340F and grease 1 x 7 inch pan
- In a large bowl, add melted butter, brown sugar and sugar and whisk the mixture.
- Add eggs, vanilla, salt and continue to whisk until the mixture is uniform.
- Add white chocolate, and using a spatula, stir just until the mixture is uniform. Transfer the mixture to a pan and flatten with a spatula.
- Add the raspberries and bake for 25-20 minutes or until the blondies are golden
- Let it cool down and slice into 4 * 4 cm squares.